This page aims to give you the best links for working as a developer and improving your skills.
- This developer roadmap gives a very good overview of what a senior developer should know or be aware of in the modern front-end, back-end or devops world. It's useful as something to aim for, but remember it's impossible to be extremely good at all of this so don't feel overwhelmed!
- The Front-end Developer Handbook is an amazing resource containing everything related to front-end development. There's a lot here so only focus on the sections you want to learn.
- DevDocs is great for quickly finding documentation
- You should code with these programming principles in mind. Focus on what's in the Generic section — the Inter-Module/Class and Module/Class sections are relevant for object-oriented programming (OOP) developers
- decent-code is a thorough guide on good programming practices to create quality code
- commit-messages-guide is a guide on good practices for writing commit messages
Algorithms and data structures
- bigocheatsheet.com — Big-O cheat sheet
- visualgo.net — visualises data structures and algorithms through animation
Free developer resources
- free-for.dev — contains a list of software that have free tiers for developers
- public-apis — contains a list of free APIs
- Remote Tools — contains a list of tools useful in the life of a developer
- Awesome Design Tools — contains a big list of design tools
- StackOverFlow Developer Survey Results 2019
- State of JS 2018
- State of CSS 2019
- Screen Reader User Survey #7 Results